Contexte / Présentation de l'employeur
About Ecobank :
Incorporated in Togo, Ecobank Transnational Inc (ETI) is the parent company of the leading independent pan-African banking group. The Group currently has a presence in 35 African countries and is also represented in France by its affiliate EBI SA with representative offices in Dubai and London. Listed on three stock exchanges (Lagos, Abidjan and Accra), the Group is owned by over 600,000 local and international institutional and individual shareholders including the International Finance Corporation and the Public Investment Corporation of South Africa. The Group has 19,200 employees from 40 different countries and 1250 branches and offices. Ecobank is a full service bank providing wholesale, retail, investment and transaction banking services to governments, multinationals, financial institutions, international organisations, medium, small and micro businesses and individuals.
Regional Account Manager :
- To consistently grow the Corporate Bank relationships, business and revenue in a profitable and cost effective manner through management of a portfolio of Regional corporates names across the Network.
- To deeply understand client needs and objectives and identify opportunities for Corporate Bank to support client in addressing problems and challenges relating to sustainable growth and profitability.
Description du Poste et Responsabilités
Key responsabilities :
Sales and Relationship management :
- Act as Single Point of accountability for a portfolio of regionally networked customers and ensure appropriate face-to-face coverage with key contacts in all regions.
- Attain targeted sales goals, performance targets and customer satisfaction through the effective management of resources.
- Build an account profile/executive briefing document for the Regional team and provide leadership to the dispersed Local Account Managers through regular structured communication via conference calls, online meeting or formal emails, clearly outlining key projects, opportunities, issues, products transitions, pricing etc.
- Maintains and documents a Regional account strategy which should, at a minimum, include the following;
- Profile of account including key business and financial drivers, geographic profile, business strategy and key executives;
- Profile of existing customer operations including strategy initiatives, supply chain map and supplier profiles (i.e. relative share of wallet between vendors).
- Thorough analysis of Ecobank’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats relative to the individual account, provide a summary of the business opportunities offered, critical success factors and associated risk/resource considerations;
- Review the account plans of the portfolio managed in order to enhance business volumes and earnings.
- Leverage on the network relationships to generate increased revenue across all product spectrums for each client grouping.
- Conduct joint sales with CB team and product partners with emphasis on cross selling to increase wallet share for Ecobank.
Business Development :
- Identify enterprise and alliance opportunities and engage with Corporate Bank team as well as Ecobank Capital, Domestic Bank teams to develop joint engagement plan.
- Identify and implement marketing strategies and business opportunities development and implementation of network sales process to drive pipeline growth and deal execution for the Regional names.
- Understand customer needs and provide with products and services to satisfy client needs and achieve strategic objectives.
- Develop executive contact plan and arrange meetings with appropriate Ecobank Group Heads.
- Collate Single CA application incorporating a risk assessment of the customer group.
- Obtain approval of limit applications for constituents of customer groups.
- Assist CB team on pricing relative to Regional Corporates.
- Ensure that all exposures to all constituents of a customer group are accurately recorded in all Bank credit reporting systems.
- Ensure that CB team is aware of and fully understand, all terms of a Group Application or Single CA, including the parental support arrangement relative to the particular relationship.
- Ensure no loss of valued networked corporate relationships due to inefficiency.
Profil et critères de sélection du candidat
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field of study
- At least 10 years sales experience with good sales track record, preferably in wholesale/Corporate Banking
- Ability to interact and negotiate with the client organization at the Regional decision-making level
- Customer focused & results orientated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in relevant languages to the accounts assigned Ability to pull together various resources to sell and deliver customer solutions
- Good organizational and time management skills are highly desirable
- Result driven and team player
- Strong leader who can make tough calls
Job: Corporate & Investment Banking (inc. Treasury)
Primary Location: SADC-DR Congo
Closing Date: Ongoing
Informations complémentaire sur l'emploi
Secteur d'activité: Banque et établissement financier
Type de poste: Temps plein
Horaires de travail: Horaire normal
Langue de travail: Anglais
Deuxième langue de travail: Français