Type de contrat VIE
Niveau d'expérience Expérience sur poste similaire requise
Poste n° 132
Merial is a world-leading, innovation-driven animal health company, providing a comprehensive range of products to enhance the health, well-being and performance of a wide range of animals. Merial employs approximately 6 000 people and operates in more than 150 countries worldwide. Its 2012 sales were over $2.2 billion. Merial is the animal health division of Sanofi.
VIE Positions are available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
Mission rédigée en anglais: il est indispensable que la personne retenue parle couramment cette langue car la mission est basée au Cameroun.
You facilitate the implementation of the AFRICA ACARICIDES plan in Cameroon and Chad concerning TOPLINE & PARATRYN – PARATRAZ
Target segment , special focus on: Key major cattle range - Cattle Opinion Leader - Distributors and retailers
1. Key major Cattle Farm: To provide a local technical support on New Merial Acaricides and other Merial-Coophavet products
2. Distributors: to promote the Ruminant Merial & Coophavet range by providing closed marketing & technical support
3. KOL: to set and follow-up a local network
- To act in cooperation with the Ruminant Technical and Marketing manager in Lyon and our agent in Cameroon in other to implement and follow TOPLINE marketing plans ( Field trial / Testimonies / Farmer training)
1. Key major Cattle Farm:
- To prepare Key account map ( location / population / potential / Merial & Coophavet market shares)
- To analyze the potential of all key accounts in Cameroon & Chad.
- To run field and seeding trials under the supervision of our agent in Cameroon and the Technical & Marketing manager in Lyon
- To control and ensure the good products application
- To collect and report all field data concerning TOPLINE and other Merial – Coophavet products after application
- To compile ACARICIDES Market intelligence for proper New ACARICIDES launching
- To provide technical training of the local team on our products & associated diseases
- Ensuring aligned implementation of marketing initiatives defined by Marketing & Tech Manager
- To regularly contact Key opinion leaders to inform them about Merial Coophavet products.
- To gather new information related to market needs and trend.
- To organize with the local distributors roadshow & lectures on our products
Veterinarian. Specialized in Production Animal with Technical competence in Ruminant
Motivation to work in Africa and in Ruminant
Analytical skills to collect and report data
Flexibility and capability to work in rural environment
Communication and interpersonal skills and ability to conduct relationships with people from different cultures.
Foreign Languages: English & French required, oral & written. (TOEIC >900)
Secteur d'activité: Marketing et communication
Type de poste: Temps plein
Horaires de travail: Horaire normal
Langue de travail: Anglais
Deuxième langue de travail: Français
Rémunération: Voir annonce
|Postuler||Postuler sur le site du Recruteur|